Logistics Emergency Response Services
In a crisis, you need help, fast. At SGS, our Emergency Response Services are ready when you need them most, with emergency communication, crisis management and physical assistance from our emergency management specialists.
Our Emergency Response teams have expertise in all industries and sectors, and our services include:
- 24/7/365 emergency response service
- Independent inspection and reporting
- MSDS management and REACH
- Technical assistance in product recalls
- Dangerous goods safety advisors
- Review of emergency plans and procedures
- Bench top and simulated emergency exercise
- Waste management
- International chemical logistics incidents support
Our emergency response teams are located all over the world, which enables us to respond to you in your local language. Our SGS Emergency Response Services can be contacted through dedicated national emergency telephone numbers, but also through one global SGS telephone number is able to direct callers through immediately to local SGS teams. Contact us to find out more about Emergency Response Services.