Life Sciences Vaccine Testing Services
Vaccine testing services from SGS – gain the accurate results you need to confirm that your vaccines are free from viral contamination.
During your vaccine development process, you need robust safety testing strategies to ensure the biological starting materials and mammalian cell and virus seed preparations are free from contaminating viruses. Our testing services, including master cell bank testing and virus neutralization assays, provide you with precise results to help you ensure that your vaccines are safe for use.
Why choose vaccine testing services from SGS?
We can help you to:
- Get accurate data to confirm that your vaccines are free from contaminating viruses
- Account for limited product purification steps and factors such as product neutralization before testing
- Test live virus preparations through customized neutralization and pre-studies with antiserum
- Meet stringent industry regulations. Our testing is in compliance with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Guidance for Industry 2010, The European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) 2.6.16 and The International Conference on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH) Q5A
Vital vaccine testing services from a world leader
As a leading testing provider we offer you a proven track record, testing a wide range of vaccine cell substrates and viruses, including: adenovirus, influenza, baculovirus, herpesvirus, West Nile virus (WNV), rotavirus, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), polio, and live oncolytic viruses.
Our services Include:
- Master cell banks (MCB), working cell banks (WCB), end of production cell banks (EOPCB) and control cell testing
- Master virus seed stocks (MVSS) and working virus seed stocks (WVSS) testing
- Bulk and final product testing
- Oncogenicity and tumourigenicity testing
- Virus neutralization assays
- Custom assay development and validation
To discuss how our vaccine testing services can help you, contact us today.