Life Sciences Clinical Trial Management (Phase I-IV)
Comprehensive clinical trial management services, shaped to meet your specific R&D challenges and give you access to the best therapeutic expertise.
When moving forward into late phase clinical trials, you need access to highly specialized expertise and resources. Our comprehensive clinical trial management offers you tailor-made solutions and global coverage with local knowledge.
Our expertise in clinical trial management will ensure the success of your trial – helping you bring new products to market safely and quickly and prevent hurdles, such as inexperienced resources, inefficient feasibility and under-estimated start up.
We offer you:
- Project management, medical, feasibility, regulatory affairs and monitoring expertise
- An extensive network of clinical trial project management specialists, based in offices across Europe and North America
- An international reach and the expertise to respond to local regulations and partner with regional key opinion leaders
- Consistent, quality results and the help you need to reach your critical milestones on-time and within budget
- International and local clinical trial monitoring and management
- Subject matter experts across a range of therapeutic areas
- Consulting for full clinical development programs
- Study design and protocol writing
- Country specific feasibility studies
- Clinical site evaluation and selection
Our integrated clinical trial management services will ensure you have the right countries and sites identified and selected to get your study off to a flying start.
Contact us to discuss your clinical trial management requirements.
Early Phase Clinical Trials Maxims
Discover the early phase clinical trial drug development fundamentals through our Maxims.