This BRCGS-approved course has been designed for auditors who wish to audit the BRCGS for Storage and Distribution Issue 3 to the correct interpretation of the clauses and protocol. It provides technical, quality and operations staff from the logistics industry, retailers and food service companies a clear understanding of the protocol and requirements of the standard. This training also covers audit planning, and the events during and after the audit.
To audit the BRCGS for Storage and Distribution Issue 3, learners must hold a Lead Auditor qualification. Existing BRCGS auditors with a Lead Auditor qualification can qualify to audit this standard by taking this course, followed by the ‘Protocol and Report Writing’ pre-reading module, and the assessment.
What Will You Learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the details of the scheme, including audit scope and planning for the audit
- Audit to the requirements of the standard
- Understand how an audit is closed, what corrective actions are needed and how certificates are issued
- Describe the different audit options available, including options 1 and 2 of the unannounced scheme
- Understand the current compliance monitoring of certification bodies by BRCGS
- Use the BRCGS Directory
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas.
You should read a copy of Global Standard Storage and Distribution Issue 3 before attending this course.
This course has been designed for:
- Auditors (with a Lead Auditor qualification)
- Consultants, technical, quality and operational staff from the logistics industry, who wish to gain an insight into the audit process.
Course duration: 2 days
Delivery methodology: face to face
To complete the course successfully, you will need to perform a 50-question exam and gain a pass mark of 75%.
A BRCGS-approved Storage and Distribution Issue 3 and ‘protocol and Report Writing’ Course Delivered by a World Leader in Corporate Training
As a world leader in professional training and BRCGS-approved training partner, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about this BRCGS Storage and Distribution Issue 3 with ‘Protocol and Report Writing’ training course, or to book your training, contact us today.