This BRCGS-approved course has been designed to help you understand the protocols and requirements for the Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 3, including audit planning, and the events during and after the audit.
What Will You Learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the details of the scheme, including the audit scope and planning for the audit
- Implement the requirements of the standard on site
- Put actions into place to close an audit, knowing what corrective actions are needed and how certificates are issued
- Choose to have an audit against one of the different audit options available, including options 1 and 2 of the unannounced scheme
- Understand the current compliance monitoring of certification bodies by BRCGS
- Use and share audit reports on the BRCGS Directory
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas.
You should read a copy of the Global Standard Storage and Distribution Issue 3 before attending this course.
This course has been designed for technical, quality and operational staff from the logistics industry, retailers, and food service companies.
Course duration: 2 days
Delivery methodology: face to face
To complete the course successfully, you will need to perform a 25-question exam and gain a pass mark of 60%.
A BRCGS-approved Storage and Distribution Issue 3 Course Delivered by a World Leader in Corporate Training
As a world leader in professional training and BRCGS-approved training partner, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about this BRCGS Storage and Distribution Issue 3 training course, or to book your training, contact us today.