This BRCGS-approved course provides manufacturers with an in-depth and practical understanding of vulnerability assessment for food fraud tools and techniques. You will also gain an understanding of how they can be applied in a practical manner relevant to your industry.
The course will enable you to identify and mitigate risks associated with raw materials in the supply chain. This is particularly useful when implementing product safety management systems and the requirements of the BRCGS standards on site.
What Will You Learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the vulnerability assessment requirements for BRCGS standards
- Understand what is meant by the term ‘food fraud’
- Identify the difference between vulnerability assessment, threat analysis critical control point and food defense
- Assess the raw materials most vulnerable to food fraud
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas.
This course has been designed for:
- Purchasing/technical and quality personnel at manufacturing, storage, distribution and retail sites
- BRCGS professionals
Course duration: 1 day
Delivery methodology: face to face
To successfully complete the course, you will need to perform a course assessment and gain a pass mark of 75%. You will also need to undertake a vulnerability assessment at your place of work.
A BRCGS-approved Vulnerability Assessment for Food Fraud Training Course Delivered by a World Leader in Corporate Training
As a world leader in professional training and BRCGS-approved training partner, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about this BRCGS vulnerability assessment for food fraud training course, or to book your training, contact us today.