This BRCGS-approved course provides you with a thorough understanding of RCA. It will enable you to understand the importance of RCA and perform RCA competently, which you will find especially helpful when implementing some of the BRCGS requirements.
What Will You Learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define root cause analysis
- Understand difference between symptoms and RCA
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRCGS standards
- Explore some common methods for undertaking RCA
- Be able to perform an RCA and document it effectively
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas.
This course has been designed for:
- Consultants, auditors, quality and safety-management staff at manufacturing, storage, distribution and retail sites
- BRCGS professionals
Course duration: 1 day
Delivery methodology: face to face
To successfully complete the course, you will need to perform a course assessment and gain a pass mark of 75%.
A BRCGS-approved RCA Training Course Delivered by a World Leader in Corporate Training
As a world leader in professional training and BRCGS-approved training partner, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about this BRCGS root cause analysis training course, or to book your training, contact us today.