This BRCGS-approved course enables you to understand the similarities and differences between BRCGS requirements for Food Safety and the Food Safety Modernization Act’s (FSMA) Preventive Controls rule.
Please note: This BRCGS HARPC course is not a substitute for the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Preventive Controls course. HARPC encompasses far more in the way of food safety assessment and control than a traditional hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) plan.
What Will You Learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how the BRCGS standard for Food Safety aligns with FSMA’s Preventive Controls rule
- Explain the BRCGS standards and HARPC requirements for development and management of a food safety plan
- Adapt a BRCGS food safety management system (FSMS) to meet the Preventive Controls regulation
- Review common non-conformities related to HACCP and HARPC found in BRCGS audits
- Review risk analysis principles
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas.
This course has been designed for:
- Operational, quality and technical staff responsible for development and the day-to-day management of the HARPC plan
- BRCGS professionals
Course duration: 2 days
Delivery methodology: face to face
To complete the course successfully, you will need to perform a 25-question exam and gain a pass mark of 60%.
A BRCGS-approved HARPC Training Course Delivered by a World Leader in Corporate Training
As a world leader in professional training and BRCGS-approved training partner, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about this BRCGS HARPC training course, or to book your training, contact us today.