This BRCGS-approved course enables you to understand the requirements for HACCP. The course is designed for technical and quality staff from sites who need to establish and implement an HACCP system.
What Will You Learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the BRCGS requirements in relation to HACCP
- Describe Codex Alimentarius principles of HACCP
- Describe the reasons HACCP may fail and the most common BRCGS non-conformities related to HACCP
- Complete the preparatory stages for developing the HACCP plan
- Conduct a hazard analysis, determine CCPs and develop a HACCP plan with monitoring, corrective action and verification activities
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas.
This course has been designed for:
- Operational, quality and technical staff and food safety management team members responsible for implementing HACCP or food safety plans
- BRCGS professionals
Course duration: 2 days
Delivery methodology: face to face
To complete the course successfully, you will need to perform a 25-question exam and gain a pass mark of 60%.
A BRCGS-approved HACCP Training Course Delivered by a World Leader in Corporate Training
As a world leader in professional training and BRCGS-approved training partner, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about this BRCGS HACCP training course, or to book your training, contact us today.