This BRCGS-approved course has been designed to enable auditors to gain a full understanding of the general principles of BRCGS for Packaging Materials Issue 6. It covers the fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including planning and reporting the audit.
What Will You Learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the scope of companies and products covered by the standard
- Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the standard
- Prepare for an audit to the standard
- Understand the audit protocol for the standard
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas.
You should download and read a copy of Global Standard for Packaging Materials Issue 6 before attending the course.
This course has been designed for:
- New BRCGS standards auditors who already hold a Lead Auditor qualification
- Technical and quality managers from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the BRCGS standards audit process
Course duration: 3 days
Delivery methodology: face to face
To complete the course successfully, learners will need to perform a 50-question exam and gain a pass mark of 75%.
A BRCGS-approved Packaging Materials Issue 6 Auditor Course Delivered by a World Leader in Corporate Training
As a world leader in professional training and BRCGS-approved training partner, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about this BRCGS for Packaging Materials Issue 6 auditor training course, or to book your training, contact us today.