This BRCGS-approved course will provide auditors of Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7 with details of the changes to the standard for Issue 8. You will also review the audit protocol and BRCGS expectations to ensure the effectiveness and consistency of audits against the standard.
What Will You Learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the changes for Issue 8, including changes to existing clauses, new requirements and clauses for voluntary modules
- Recognize the changes to the protocol of the standard
- Know how the audit should be carried out and reported consistently
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas.
You should read a copy of Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8 before attending this course.
This course has been designed for:
- Certification body scheme managers
- Audit report reviewers
- Current auditors of Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7
- Manufacturing personnel wishing to gain a better understanding of the audit protocol
Course duration: 2 days
Delivery methodology: face to face
To complete the course successfully, learners will need to perform a 50-question exam and gain a pass mark of 75%.
A BRCGS-approved Food Safety Issue 7 to 8 Conversion for Auditors Course, Delivered by a World Leader in Corporate Training
As a world leader in professional training and BRCGS-approved training partner, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about this BRCGS for Food Safety Issue 7 to 8 conversion for auditors training course, or to book your training, contact us today.