This BRCGS-approved training course will give you a clear understanding of Global Standard for Consumer Products Issue 4 protocol and requirements – for either Personal Care and Household or General Merchandise. You will cover audit planning, and the events during and after the audit.
What Will You Learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the background and benefits of the standard
- Understand the details of the scheme, including audit scope and planning for the audit
- Implement the requirements of the standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent
- Understand how an audit is closed, what corrective actions are and how certificates are issued
- Know about different audit options available at Foundation and Higher Level
- Understand the current compliance monitoring of certification bodies by BRCGS
- Access support and resources supplied by BRCGS, including BRCGS Participate, the BRCGS Directory and BRCGS Bookshop
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas.
You should read a copy of the Global Standard for Consumer Products General Merchandise Issue 4 and Global Standard for Consumer Products Personal Care and Household Issue 4 before attending this course.
This course has been designed for technical and quality staff from manufacturing and retailing.
Course duration: 2 days
Delivery methodology: face to face
To complete the course successfully, you will need to perform a 25-question exam and gain a pass mark of 60%.
A BRCGS-approved Course for Understanding the Global Standard for Consumer Products Issue 4 Delivered by a World Leader in Corporate Training
As a world leader in professional training and BRCGS-approved training partner, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about this BRCGS for Consumer Products Issue 4 training course, or to book your training, contact us today.