This BRCGS-approved lead auditor training course covers the third-party audit requirements against the BRCGS for Consumer Products Issue 4 – both Personal Care and Household and General Merchandise. The course includes the protocol and requirements of Issue 4, consistent report-writing, auditing techniques and management of the BRCGS audit to prepare you for a lead auditor role.
What Will You Learn?
After completing this course, you will:
- Understand the detailed requirements and audit protocol of the Global Standard for Consumer Products Issue 4 for both Personal Care and Household and General Merchandise
- Prepare, deliver and report on a BRCGS audit
- Understand practical auditing techniques, report writing and management of the BRCGS audit report
- Prepare for a lead auditor role
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas.
You should have read a copy of the Global Standard for Consumer Products General Merchandise Issue 4 and Global Standard for Consumer Products Personal Care and Household Issue 4 before attending this course.
Before the course, you will also need a working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector, and you must have completed a hazard and risk management course (minimum 2 days’ duration).
This course has been designed for:
- New BRCGS auditors (without Lead Assessor qualification)
- Technical and quality managers responsible for auditing
Course duration: 5 days
Delivery methodology: face to face
To complete the course successfully, learners will need to perform a 50-question exam and gain a pass mark of 75%.
A BRCGS-approved Consumer Products Issue 4 Lead Auditor Course Delivered by a World Leader in Corporate Training
As a world leader in professional training and BRCGS-approved training partner, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about this BRCGS Consumer Products Issue 4 lead auditor training course, or to book your training, contact us today.