This BRCGS-approved training course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of both Global Standards for Consumer Products Issue 4 – Personal Care and Household and General Merchandise. Working with major specifiers and brand owners, the standard has been substantially updated for this Issue to meet market expectations. The course is designed to equip learners with the skills and knowledge to successfully audit against Issue 4 of the standard.
What Will You Learn?
After completing this course, you will:
- Understand the reasons for changes to the standard, including industry developments
- Understand the requirements for each of the standards – both at Foundation and Higher level
- Comply with auditor requirements and how the BRCGS audit process should be carried out and reported
- Understand the role of the BRCGS compliance program
- Gain the skills required to conduct a BRCGS audit to either standard, and write a correct and full audit report
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all these areas.
You should read a copy of the Global Standard for Consumer Products General Merchandise Issue 4 and Global Standard for Consumer Products Personal Care and Household Issue 4 before attending this course.
This course has been designed for auditors.
Course duration: 3 days
Delivery methodology: face to face
To complete the course successfully, learners will need to perform a 50-question exam and gain a pass mark of 75%.
A BRCGS-approved Consumer Products Issue 4 Auditor Course Delivered by a World Leader in Corporate Training
As a world leader in professional training and BRCGS-approved training partner, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about this BRCGS for Consumer Products Issue 4 auditor training course, or to book your training, contact us today.