The AS9100D management system standard provides the context for internal audits in the aerospace industry. This introductory course provides you with the knowledge and skills to understand the structure and intent of a quality management system (QMS) based on AS9100D.
Why choose the AS9100D Revision 2016 Introduction training course from SGS?
This course will enable you to:
- Explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 9000 standards
- Outline the structure, content and requirements of AS9100D
- Explain the relationships between the clauses of AS9100D
- Report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011
- Contribute to the continual improvement of a QMS
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in these areas in order to complete the course successfully.
Learners who are in attendance for the complete course will be issued with an SGS ‘Certificate of Attendance’.
Before starting this course, learners are expected to have a knowledge of:
- Management systems: understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Quality management: have a basic knowledge quality management, the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction, and commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000
This course comprises four sessions to help familiarize you with the various elements of AS9100D:
- Session 1: introduction to the ISO 9000 series of management systems standards
- Session 2: AS9100D overview and clauses 4 to 6
- Session 3: AS9100D clause 7
- Session 4: AS9100D clause 8
The trusted AS9100D introduction course from a world leader in corporate training
As the world leader in professional training, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. SGS Academy is present in more than 45 countries and trains more than 200,000 professionals worldwide.
To find out more about our AS9100D introduction course, contact us today.