The aerospace industry is one of the most exciting industries in the world. New technologies and new materials provide excellent products, outstanding performance and safety – on a global scale. Of course, performance and safety requires materials and component testing that conforms to the high quality standards of the aerospace industry.
We offer a wide range of testing services to give you a competitive advantage. We act as your qualified partner for release testing of components, with comprehensive services including audits, supply chain quality, R&D support, and failure and damage analysis.
Why choose aviation testing services from SGS?
Our services can help you:
- Verify the characteristics of materials for application trials
- Detect defects before they occur
- Analyze failures to determine their cause and prevent re-occurrence
- Improve new materials or conduct basic research on the theoretical strength of materials
Trusted aviation testing from a world leader
As the world’s leading testing company, we provide the latest material testing methods, highly experienced specialists, state-of-the-art laboratories and a global reach. We offer:
- Highly qualified inspectors for more than 10 different processes and standards
- A world-class range of non-destructive testing (NDT) capabilities
- The ability to perform root cause analysis and define responsibilities
- Avoidance of future failures and improved performance through failure prevention
- Rapid and accurate results by different methods such as physical and chemical analyses, mechanical testing, metallography and welding
To discuss your aviation testing requirements, contact us today.