As part of an increasingly global economy, you operate in numerous destinations across the world. As such, you are reaching a wider range of international clients, sourcing from a larger pool of suppliers and spreading your vendor base further across the globe. However, improper handling of your goods can lead to damage, delays and costs. Our loading/unloading supervision services ensure your goods are handled safely and correctly.
Why choose loading/unloading supervision from SGS?
As a world-leader in loading/unloading supervision, we offer you a unique global network to ensure your products are handled safely in every corner of the world. Our services enable you to:
- Benefit from professional supervision of your products during loading and unloading operations
- Ensure your goods are properly handled and secure, whatever the means of transport
- Assure all quality and safety requirements are met
- Ensure goods are shipped and stored according to good transportation practices
Trusted loading/unloading supervision from a leading supplier
With unrivaled experience, expertise and resources, we are one of the most trusted independent inspection companies in the world. With our unique global reach, we are the first choice for loading/unloading supervision for a wide range of clients across all industries, everywhere.
Our loading/unloading supervision services include checking:
- Handling during all loading and unloading operations
- The manufacturer’s premises or warehouse during packaging to confirm that goods meet all requirements
- The general appearance of the cargo and/or packaging
- Cleanliness of the transport, such as the hold, the railway wagon, cargo plane or ship deck
- Loading documents
- Stowing, fastening, wedging and protection measures against natural elements
- The number of packing cases and their marking against contractual specifications
Contact us today to find out how our loading/unloading supervision services can ensure that your goods are handled safely and correctly.