Ensuring that your equipment and installations are providing optimal performance and meeting statutory obligations is crucial. As a result, regular facility turnarounds and shutdowns are necessary. Our effective inspection and technical assistance during turnarounds enables you to decrease costly downtime and re-start your operations as quickly and as safely as possible.
Why use inspection and technical assistance during turnarounds from SGS?
As a leading independent inspection company, we offer you a proven track record in effectively performing inspection and testing activities for every aspect of turnarounds and shutdowns – from shut down preparation through to a full restart. Our unique combination of highly qualified staff, innovative methods and state-of-the-art technology helps you:
- Ensure safe and reliable operations as well as compliance with local and international regulations
- Minimize costly downtime and lost production with reduced facility turnaround inspection time and costs
- Gain professional recommendations for any adapted or additional services tailored to meet your needs
- Benefit from professional coordination and management of all inspection and testing activities during turnarounds and shutdowns
Unrivaled expertise for the smoothest turnaround possible
As a trusted world leader, we offer you unequaled professional and reliable inspection and technical assistance during your turnarounds and shutdowns. That’s why we are the first choice for a range of clients that require the safest, smoothest turnarounds around the world.
Our inspection and technical assistance services include:
- Mechanical integrity management system
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) services
- Preparation of inspection plans and schedules
- Pressure equipment certification
- Risk based inspection
- Technical plant documentation
- Visual inspection
Contact us today to find how our inspection and technical assistance during turnarounds can help you decrease costly downtime and re-start your operations quickly and safely.