SGS offers onshore and offshore surface well test solutions, based on extensive field experience, enabling you to achieve operational efficiency and quality data.
Surface well test data guides you during process optimization, maximizing your production from a well. The tests and subsequent controls that support the exploration, development and production of wells are essential. Without them, it would not be possible to ascertain the potential of the reservoir being discovered.
We provide services in all different environments, such as high pressure, high temperature (HPHT) hazardous streams that include H2S, CO2, mercury, solids, as well as high flow rates. Besides onshore and offshore services, we also operate in remote locations where equipment can even be heliportable.
Why choose surface well test services from SGS?
We offer you:
- Essential information to help get your reservoir producing in a shorter start-up time
- A comprehensive test package – from exploration to production
- A wide range of secondary oil, gas and water treatment options, allowing fast-track production from new wells and fields
- Well test designs, including equipping and commissioning on-site laboratories, cost analysis, acceptance testing and calibration
- Interpretation of data to enable you to make informed decisions
We provide the world’s most comprehensive range of integrated inspection, testing, certification and advisory services, powered by the latest technology and digital tools. Our global network of experts helps you to navigate a wide range of new standards, regulations and corporate responsibilities.