Whether you are designing, constructing or maintaining streets or highways, you need to ensure the quality and sustainability of your pavement systems. Our pavement engineering services offer you specialized testing, design, construction and pavement maintenance to ensure quality and extend the lifecycle of your systems.
Why use pavement engineering from SGS?
Whether it is a new construction or pavement maintenance project, we can help you:
- Ensure the quality and sustainability of your pavement systems
- Avoid disastrous consequences from discontinuities, cracks or low skid resistance by implementing the correct design and materials
- Design and maintain flexible and rigid pavements – including streets and highways – through our advanced pavement engineering techniques
Trusted pavement engineering from a world-leading supplier
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, we specialize in the evaluation, design, implementation and maintenance of pavement, asphalt and concrete surfaces. As a result we offer you unrivaled technical expertise, experience and a unique global network capable of serving you wherever your operations are based. Plus, our comprehensive technical accreditations and highly qualified experts ensure that your projects are carried out thoroughly and accurately.
Our pavement engineering services include:
- Concrete durability evaluation
- Concrete mix design
- Contract works
- Evaluation of in-situ and laboratory stabilized products
- Investigation of materials for road construction
- Pavement design of roads
- Pavement maintenance
- Pavement management system (PMS)
- Pull-off testing
- Relative humidity assessment of concrete floors
- Shotcrete round panel testing and technical support
- Slip/skid resistance assessment of pedestrian floors and traffic surfaces
- Testing of existing pavements
- Thermal resistance of sand for high KV cables
Contact us today to find out how our pavement engineering services can ensure the quality and extend the lifetime of your pavement systems.