The United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) have become the roadmap for sustainable business and a better world. Investors and enterprises are increasingly looking to have a positive impact on the planet and society by taking action to achieve the SDGs.
With decades of expertise, our ISO certification and training services span virtually all industries to ensure that products and services meet or exceed requirements. A lot of the ISO and other sustainability standards contribute to the UN SDGs, which aim to achieve “peace and prosperity for people and planet” by 2030.
The objective of this webinar is to explore the potential of using ISO and sustainability standards as tools in the achievement of the 17 SDGs.
This one hour webinar will include:
- Introduction: what are the SDGs and why are they important?
- ISO standards, sustainability and SDGs
- Beyond ISO
- Conclusion and call to action
- Mariel Barrera Fermin – Business Development Manager, ESG Assurance Solutions, SGS
- Jonathan Hall – Global Head Certification Services, SGS
- Jesus Moya – Director Production, Systems and Services, SGS
- Jing Wang – Regional Technical Project Manager, ESG Assurance Solutions, SGS
Date/Time: December 1, 2021, 10AM GMT / 6AM EST
For further information, please contact:
t: +1 201 508 3000