SGS is looking forward to exhibiting at this year’s ABIM. Join us at our booth to discover our services for the biocontrol industry.
Taking place in Basel, Switzerland, ABIM is internationally recognized as the venue at which to discover and unveil new products, to discuss market opportunities, to present new research, to learn about the latest regulatory situation and to liaise with business professionals from all over the world.
Our experts will be available throughout the event to discuss your requirements and answer your biocontrol questions. We look forward to meeting you at Booth #46 to learn how we can help you.
ABIM is organized by the International Biocontrol Manufacturers Association (IBMA) and the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL). This event provides an annual meeting place specifically adapted to the needs of the biocontrol industry.
Our solutions include:
Field, Green House and Growth Chamber Trials:
- Screening studies: in-vitro and in-vivo
- Efficacy trials with artificial inoculation
- Biostimulants and fertilizers evaluation:
- Greenhouse and field: vegetables, berries
- Field: cereals, maize, cotton, sunflower, soybean
- Abiotic stress evaluations and fertilizer efficiency trials:
- Chlorophyl measurements – SPAD
- Stomatal conductance – porometer
- Leaf area index and color coding
- Assessments by drone images
- Demonstration trials
- Method development and validation
- 5 batch
- Shelf life
- Content and identity
- Microbial contaminants
- Ecotoxicology and biodegradability studies
- Weed/insect/nematode resistance studies
We look forward to meeting you at ABIM 2021.
For further information, please contact:
Senior Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498