The V-Label is an internationally recognized and protected trademark for the labellng of vegetarian and vegan products, it has been in use since 1996 and currently covers 40,000 products and 3,500 license holders.
SGS and V-Label will be working in partnership from 2021 to deliver audits to companies and sites wishing to gain certification for the use of the V-Label product marks.
- An introduction to V-Label, the European Vegetarian Union
- The developing vegan and vegetarian markets, opportunities for your business
- The V-Label certification program in partnership with SGS (certification process details)
- V-Label – a client perspective
- Next steps
- Food manufacturers – all company sizes
- Company owners
- Factory and operation managers
- Technical and quality managers
- Marketing and sales managers
Andy Booth - Global Food Technical Manager, SGS
Martin Hesse - Quality Manger & Customer Service, V Label
Cost: No charge
Can't make a live session?
Register now and receive a complimentary recording after the live event.
For further information, please contact:
Senior Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498