For small food producers, the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmarked standards can be challenging to implement due to the level of documentation required to demonstrate compliance.
To enable small producers to begin the journey to full recognized certification, global market assessments support the first steps in creating food safety plans and are increasingly recognized by international retailers.
- To understand how global market programs fit into the world of food certification
- To understand the differences between the different versions available
- Understand how SGS can support small producers on their first steps to international recognition
- Introduction to global markets
- The suite of global market solutions available
- Key points to consider when selecting a global markets program
Small and medium food manufacturers who are interested in starting the journey to recognized food certification
Jeremy Chamberlain, SGS Global Food Certification Manager
7:00 am – San Francisco (United States)
10:00 am – New York (United States)
3:00 pm – London (United Kingdom)
4:00 pm – Paris (France)
Can't make a live session?
Register now and receive a complimentary recording after the live event.
For further information, please contact:
Senior Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498