Due to COVID-19, we have been faced with many challenges that we are still trying to navigate. Many countries have realized the importance of face masks in helping to protect us from the pandemic. As a face mask manufacturer, you might have lots of questions as the regulatory landscape changes frequently and so in this webinar we will help you better understand what the regulations are in some of the largest markets.
- Different types of face masks and why is this important
- Key regulatory requirements for the USA, Canada, UK and Europe
- Brief overview of regulatory requirements for the USA and Canada
- Regulatory requirements for the European Union (CE mark)
- Regulatory requirements for the UK (UKCA mark)
- Testing services (surgical masks)
- How to build your management systems
- Ask the experts
This webinar is intended for any organization involved in the manufacturing of face masks/coverings and/or personal protective equipment (PPE).
Book today to secure your place.
Date/Time: May 27, 2021 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
For more information, please contact:
t: +1 201 508 3000