Everything Cosmetic Brands Need to Know about China’s New Cosmetic Regulation Reforms
Join our webinar on April 15 to learn about China's New Cosmetic Regulation Reforms.
April 15, 2021
April 15, 2021
The Chinese National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) has recently introduced a number of new regulations and requirements for organizations looking to import cosmetics into China. These new regulations – which cover everything from the notification and registration of cosmetics new ingredients and products, to the exemption of animal testing and the introduction of safety assessments – will be enforced from May 1, 2021. It’s therefore crucial that cosmetics brands get up-to-speed with these new requirements as soon as possible.
This webinar will provide a complete guide to China’s new cosmetics regulations, examining:
- The impact that these regulations will have on global cosmetics brands
- What individual entities need to be aware of – and what they are responsible for completing
- Notable changes to specific documents (including the new rules surrounding safety assessment)
- How companies can register, and successfully import, cosmetics products into China
- China’s cosmetics legislation and product classification
- The new changes that cosmetics brands need to be aware of
- Clarification of responsibility for each entity involved in importing cosmetics into China
- Overview of registration and notification procedures and documents
- What are the important things to note once your product successfully goes to market
Cosmetic industry players who are interested in the China market.
Queenie Tse - Technical Service Manager, Cosmetics & Hygiene
Vian Fang - Regulatory Consultant
Session 1 Schedule
4:00 PM - Hong Kong (China)
9:00 AM - London (United Kingdom)
4:00 AM - New York City (United States)
Session 2 Schedule
11:00 PM - Hong Kong (China)
4:00 PM - London (United Kingdom)
11:00 AM - New York City (United States)
Can't make a live session?
Register now and receive a complimentary recording after the live event.
For more information, please contact:
Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 214 263 0492