The Chinese National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) has recently introduced a number of new regulations and requirements for organizations looking to import cosmetics into China. These new regulations – which cover everything from the notification and registration of cosmetics new ingredients and products, to the exemption of animal testing and the introduction of safety assessments – will be enforced from May 1, 2021. It’s therefore crucial that cosmetics brands get up-to-speed with these new requirements as soon as possible.
This webinar will provide a complete guide to China’s new cosmetics regulations, examining:
- The impact that these regulations will have on global cosmetics brands
- What individual entities need to be aware of – and what they are responsible for completing
- Notable changes to specific documents (including the new rules surrounding safety assessment)
- How companies can register, and successfully import, cosmetics products into China
- China’s cosmetics legislation and product classification
- The new changes that cosmetics brands need to be aware of
- Clarification of responsibility for each entity involved in importing cosmetics into China
- Overview of registration and notification procedures and documents
- What are the important things to note once your product successfully goes to market
Cosmetic industry players who are interested in the China market.
Queenie Tse - Technical Service Manager, Cosmetics & Hygiene
Vian Fang - Regulatory Consultant
Session 1 Schedule
4:00 PM - Hong Kong (China)
9:00 AM - London (United Kingdom)
4:00 AM - New York City (United States)
Session 2 Schedule
11:00 PM - Hong Kong (China)
4:00 PM - London (United Kingdom)
11:00 AM - New York City (United States)
Can't make a live session?
Register now and receive a complimentary recording after the live event.
For more information, please contact:
Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 214 263 0492