Manage Risks for the Cosmetics Industry During the COVID-19 Outbreak
This webinar will help you uncover strategies for managing risks specific to the cosmetics and personal care industry during the COVID-19 health crisis.
April 30, 2020, 09:00
April 30, 2020, 10:00
To help fight the battle against COVID-19, SGS is working to ensure that we are doing everything possible to protect people and businesses.
As a cosmetics and personal care goods producer, you must be prepared to tackle the challenges that your industry faces during this unprecedented situation. This webinar will show you how to manage risk during the COVID-19 pandemic and how you can upgrade your skills, while adhering to travel restrictions, with our virtual training options.
To discuss strategies for managing risks to the cosmetics and personal care industry during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Risk assessments
- First, second and third-party certification
- Training opportunities
- Cleaning and sanitizing processes during the outbreak
- Conducting risk assessments and mitigating risk
- Raw material origin
- Supply chain requirements
- Updating your cleaning and sanitizing processes during the COVID-19 crisis
- Using remote auditing to maintain your third-party certification scheme
- Turning crisis into opportunity – how to upgrade your skills with our virtual training options
Quality manager, regulatory managers, compliance managers, QA employees, and all those involved in production management.
Date/Time: April 30, 2020 | 11:00-12:00 pm EST
Cost: No Charge
Jennifer Lott – Technical Director – Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, and Personal Care
The COVID-19 pandemic is unprecedented in the modern era, posing unforeseen challenges to business continuity. At SGS, we are working hard to meet those challenges and support international efforts to beat COVID-19.