Food Contact Materials (FCM) - Understanding EU Requirements
This webinar will explore both general and specific measures, with a key focus on food contact plastics and how to comply with their requirements using the 2019 JRC guidelines. Additionally, preliminary technical views on food contact plastics and their potential impact will be discussed.
March 19, 2020, 10:00
March 19, 2020, 11:00
- Introduction to Food Contact Materials and Articles
- Overview of EU Legislation on Legal Framework and Specific
- Guidelines for Food Contact Materials and Articles Without Specific Measures
- Food Contact Plastics and Bisphenol A (BPA)
- 2019 JRC Guidelines
- Preliminary Technical Views on Food Contact Plastics -SGS Services
This webinar is aimed at food contact quality and regulatory compliance professionals for the EU market.
HingWo – Global Information and Innovation Manager
With a background in chemistry, Hing has 15+ years of experience in consumer product safety and quality, particularly restricted substances and chemicals in the Hardlines industry. He joined the Global Hardlines team in 2015 and manages the technical aspects, ranging from regulatory and standard developments to chemical projects. Hing is also a member of SGS’s food contact committee and sub-committee on chemicals in toy safety.
9:00 am GMT
10:00 am Central Europe (Paris, GMT +100)
5:00 pm China (Beijing, GMT +0800)
For further information, please contact: