We will present our extensive range of services specific to the seafood sector at the China Fisheries and Seafood Expo.
The expo, which attracts more than 1,500 exhibiting companies from over 50 countries, offers a wide variety of seafood products, services and equipment.
With unrivaled expertise in seafood testing, inspection and certification and a global network of testing laboratories and inspection centers, SGS can help companies worldwide ensure that seafood suppliers meet essential quality, safety and sustainability requirements.
Our experts will be on hand to discuss our range of services, including:
- GAA BAP, MSC CoC, ASC and GLOBALG.A.P. seafood industry certifications
- Social accountability and supply chain assessments
- Sensory and physical inspection
- Microbiological and chemical testing
- Next generation DNA sequencing (NGS) for species identification
- BRC, SQF, FSSC 22000 and IFS certifications
Talk to an SGS expert – visit us at Booth #E1-1403.
For more information, please contact:
Global Food Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498