The objective of this webinar (45-minute presentation/15-minute Q&A) is to provide further guidance to sites on BRCGS Food Issue 8.
- The most common non-conformities found so far
- What is being done well
- Areas which require focus
The BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety was updated to Issue 8 on February 1, 2019.
The focus of attention for this new Issue has been on:
- The development of product safety culture
- Expanding the requirements for environmental monitoring
- Encouraging sites to further develop systems for security and defence
- Adding clarity to high risk
- High care and ambient high care production risk zones
- Additional guidance on pet foods
Emma Hosking – Global Product Manager BRC Global Standards
The webinar is aimed at all food quality and regulatory compliance professionals.