The demand for efficient and convenient-to-use drug delivery devices and improving patient experience are key factors for the market growth advancing the technology.
This event has been designed for industry leaders to disclose new horizons and developments in pre-filled syringes (PFS) and injectable devices. Attending this event will provide a broad overview of current and upcoming EU MDR regulatory requirements, innovative technologies, the impact of digitalization, market trends and device needs.
Join us to discuss the benefits of PFS and injection devices as the main factor for dosage accuracy, convenience and safe treatment for patients.
The summit will cover:
- An overview of the upcoming EU MDR regulation – the role of notified bodies
- The Impact of 21 CFR 4 on design control
- Patient-centric dosage form design
- Integrating quality requirements
- Implementation of novel technologies
- Manufacturing of sterile injectable drugs
- Analytical studies and chemical safety assessment
For further information, please contact: