In recent years, up to 100 participants have attended this annual conference.
This year, SGS, Merck and leading industry experts will take part in discussions on cutting edge topics, including:
- Genotoxic impurities: technical and regulatory issues, validation methods and development of appropriate control strategies
- Brexit: new approaches to simplifying the management of CMC changes after approval, and challenges of day-to-day change management
- Chinese excipients regulation: current regulatory developments and the status of the Chinese pharmacopoeia and its impact on the pharmacy industry and suppliers
- Technically unavoidable particles (TUPs): concepts and experiences regarding particles in APIs and excipients in the context of the APIC and IPEC best practice papers
- Proposed changes to Annex 1 of the EU GMP guide: methods of implementation and the effect on sterile active substances
The event will shed light on these and other topics from a variety of perspectives, with the aim of introducing practical implementation paths.
We look forward to seeing you there.
For further information, please contact:
Global Marketing Manager – Life Sciences
m: +44 7889 939 512