North American Seafood Expo 2019
Learn about our range of seafood testing, inspection, certification and technical services. Join our experts at booth #681.
March 17, 2019, 10:00
March 19, 2019, 15:00
Boston, United States
Seafood Expo North America attracts more than 1,340 exhibiting companies from over 50 countries, and offers a wide variety of seafood products, services and equipment. With unrivaled expertise in seafood testing, inspection, certification and a global network of testing laboratories and inspection centers, SGS can help companies worldwide ensure that seafood suppliers meet essential quality, safety and sustainability requirements.
Our experts will be on hand to discuss our range of services, including:
- BAP, MSC CoC, ASC and GLOBALG.A.P. seafood industry certifications
- Social accountability and supply chain assessments
- Sensory and physical inspection
- Microbiological and chemical testing
- All Species ID: next generation DNA sequencing for species identification
- BRC, SQF, FSSC 22000 and IFS certifications
- Transparency-One supply chain management platform
- Digicomply global compliance data platform
Attend our panel discussion on Industry Best Practices at the Atlantic and Gulf Seafood Technology Conference. Our expert Frank Pandiani will discuss the use of molecular biology techniques to support risk reduction strategies.
Time: 12:20 pm | March 16, 2019
Talk to an SGS expert – visit us at booth #681.
For further information, please contact:
Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498