We are proud to exhibit at the 2019 IDEA trade show in Miami Beach, March 25-28. Meet our Global team, as well as global and local technical experts at booth 1560.
This is the opportunity to ask your questions and get answers right away, as well as to learn about the latest in the worldwide nonwovens industry.
Discover our services at 2019 IDEA Miami, booth 1560
The range of nonwovens products is broad, and it is crucial that these products are effective, stable and safe. SGS provides independent services that touch the lives of millions of people.
Our laboratories have extensive expertise in the evaluation of a wide range of disposable consumer products and their constituent materials, including diapers and adult incontinence products, wipes, tissues, medical supplies, surgical gowns, and feminine care pads and tampons.
SGS provides services including:
- Physical services – absorbency, durability, strength, flushability
- Analytical, microscopy and fiber services
We can help you in:
- Verifying results and findings using advanced and reliable techniques to measure key material and product properties
- Developing specific testing methods to meet your needs
- Supporting your competitive intelligence efforts by performing reverse engineering on competitor products
- Designing and supplying absorbent hygiene testing equipment (adult, feminine, baby mannequins)
- And much more
As a world-leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company we provide unrivaled services supporting companies across the globe.
With a network of 97,000 employees and 2,600 offices and laboratories throughout the globe, we offer you a truly unique, local and strong global services.
For further information, please contact:
t: +33 (0)3 91 83 83 84
t: +1 (920) 749 3040