Global Aquaculture Alliance GOAL Conference
Meet our seafood experts at the 2018 Global Aquaculture Alliance GOAL Conference.
September 25, 2018, 08:00
September 27, 2018, 15:30
Join SGS at GOAL 2018 and be inspired by 60-plus speakers providing insight on the trends of shaping the future of responsible aquaculture production and sourcing, while networking with more than 400 seafood professionals from 30-plus countries.
GOAL brings together the various segments of industry to discuss shared responsibilities and goals. Topics addressed will include antimicrobial resistance, social responsibility, animal welfare and climate change. As this year’s conference is in Ecuador, one of the world’s leading shrimp producers, part of the program will focus on issues unique to the shrimp sector.
Meet our experts at the conference to get advice on how to ensure the quality, safety and sustainability of seafood. Contact us to schedule a meeting.
SGS's Global Seafood Solutions
Throughout the seafood supply chain from hatchery, to processing and retail, we help companies worldwide to monitor and validate safety, quality and sustainability:
- GAA BAP, MSC CoC, ASC and GLOBALG.A.P. seafood industry certifications
- Social accountability and supply chain assessments
- Sensory and physical inspection
- Microbiological and chemical testing
- All Species ID: Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) testing for species identification
- BRC, SQF, FSSC 22000 and IFS Certifications
For further information, please contact:
Global Food Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498