ENG Global Food Safety
SGS is proud to be a gold sponsor of the ENG Global Food Safety Summit. Join our joint session with Nestle.
September 11, 2018, 22:00
September 12, 2018, 22:00
The goal of this event to share strategic insight and case study experience on internal safety practices, supply chain issues that will help protect your customers and ensure your organization complies with the most recent legislation.
This year’s key topics include:
- Food safety culture as a foundation of the industry
- Successful risk mitigation programs
- Ground breaking technology and innovation in food safety
- The rise of new raw materials: Lab grown meat
- Harnessing the power of blockchain in traceability
- Sugar tax: nutrition reformulation programs
- Food safety standards in the UK post Brexit
Join our joint session with Nestle on "Exploring a Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) solution to detect species substitution and its industrial application" and stop by our booth to meet our experts.
SGS Food Industry Solutions
Our trusted solutions help protect products and enhance brand reputations at every stage of the food supply chain.
- Full range of physical, chemical and microbiological testing
- All Species ID: DNA-NGS testing for food fraud and key contaminants
- Food certification including GFSI schemes
- Customized food audit programs
- Gluten-free, Halal and Kosher audits
- FSMA training, audit and consulting services
- Label compliance reviews
- Food technical training & development
- Technology and innovation
For more information please contact:
SGS Global Marketing Manager
T: +1 973 461 1498