SGS is proud to particiapte at the third Nutraceutical and Functional Food Asia Pacific Summit & Exhibition 2018 in Singapore, June 6-8.
The summit will gather delegates from across the functional food and nutraceuticals industry, including government officials, researchers, analysts, and representatives from leading companies and industry associations, to discuss trends and developments in the booming Asian market.
During the three-day event, speakers representing public institutions in major jurisdictions, including China, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, and the Philippines, will detail the regulatory framework for functional foods in each jurisdiction, placing emphasis on the trend towards food supplement harmonization in the ASEAN trading bloc.
Further testimony from industry leaders and researchers will provide firsthand knowledge on regional nutrition characteristics, growth areas and sectors, product development, innovative raw materials, and marketing strategies.
SGS Food Industry Solutions
Our trusted solutions help protect products and enhance brand reputations at every stage of the food supply chain:
- Full range of physical, chemical and microbiological testing
- Stability testing
- All Species ID: DNA-NGS testing for food fraud and key contaminants
- Food certification including GFSI schemes
- Customized food audit programs
- Gluten-free, Halal and Kosher audits
- FSMA training, audit and consulting services
- Label compliance reviews
- Food technical training & development
- Technology and innovation
We look forward to meeting you at booth #5.
For further information, please contact:
Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498