Come and meet with our experts at booth #43 at the SETAC Conference in Rome.
May 13, 2018
May 17, 2018
SGS is pleased to exhibit this year again at SETAC Europe. This 28th annual meeting, in Rome, Italy from May 13-17 will gather some 2,500 scientists, regulators and managers from approximately 60 countries.
This event is important if you are interested in emerging research, regulatory developments and the latest methodologies in environmental toxicology and chemistry.
Our team of experts will be pleased to meet you at booth #43 to explain the many solutions SGS can provide:
- E-Fate/Ecotox laboratory and field testing
- Non target plant and arthropods
- Ground and surface water monitoring
- Residue method development/validation
- Stability testing
During the event, our teams will also launch two posters:
- Influence of aquifer parameters on groundwater residue concentrations
- Eggs and larval fish test, an alternative method to marine fish exposure: sensitivity and interest of early life stage