Seafood Expo Global attracts more than 1,850 exhibiting companies from over 79 countries, and offers a wide variety of seafood products, services and equipment.
With unrivaled expertise in seafood testing, inspection, certification and a global network of testing laboratories and inspection centers, SGS can help companies worldwide ensure that seafood suppliers meet essential quality, safety and sustainability requirements.
Our experts will be on hand to discuss our range of services, including:
- GAA BAP, MSC CoC, ASC CoC and Global G.A.P. Seafood industry certifications
- Social accountability and supply chain assessments
- Sensory & physical inspection
- Microbiological & chemical testing
- Next generation DNA sequencing for species identification
- BRC, SQF, FSSC 22000 and IFS certifications
- TransparencyOne Supply Chain Management Platform
- Digicomply compliance data platform
Talk to an SGS expert, visit us in Hall 11 at stand #2665.
For more information contact:
Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498