North American Seafood Expo 2018
Learn about our range of seafood testing, inspection, certification and technical services. Join our experts at booth #681.
March 11, 2018
March 13, 2018
Boston, United States
Seafood Expo North America attracts more than 1,340 exhibiting companies from over 50 countries, and offers a wide variety of seafood products, services and equipment.
With unrivaled expertise in seafood testing, inspection, certification and a global network of testing laboratories and inspection centers, SGS can help companies worldwide ensure that seafood suppliers meet essential quality, safety and sustainability requirements.
Our experts will be on hand to discuss our range of services, including:
- GAA BAP, MSC CoC, ASC CoC and GLOBAL G.A.P. Seafood industry certifications
- Social accountability and supply chain assessments
- Sensory and physical inspection
- Microbiological and chemical testing
- Next generation DNA sequencing for species identification
- BRC, SQF, FSSC 22000 and IFS certifications
- Transparency-One Supply Chain Management Platform
- Digicomply global compliance data platform
Talk to an SGS expert, visit us at booth #681
For further information, please contact:
Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498