Global Food Safety Conference
Meet our experts, discover our new solutions for food, then join us in two sessions which explore the topics of food defense in the context of large scale events, and seafood and aquaculture.
March 4, 2018, 23:00
March 7, 2018, 23:00
SGS is proud to sponsor the 2018 Global Food Safety Conference in Tokyo, Japan. Visit our experts at booths #108-111.
Join our Breakfast Session
On Thursday March 8, we will address food defense within the context of large scale events, during our Breakfast Session at the Global Food Safety Conference, at 8:15 am. Join us and a panel of speakers from across government, education and research organizations specializing in food defense.
On Wednesday March 7, Cormac O’Sullivan, SGS’s Global Manager for Aquaculture and Seafood Certification will take part in the event’s Aquaculture and Seafood Breakout Session (at 9:30 am). During the session we will explore how farmed seafood certification programs are managing food safety risks in respect of antibiotic residues.
Discover Digital Solutions
Building on our industry expertise we are embracing new technologies to help you implement, manage and improve food quality, safety and profitability. Our in-house food experts will be pleased to introduce you to our solutions, including SGS Digicomply – the regulatory intelligence network, and Transparency-One – the source to store supply transparency solution, amongst others.
About the GFSI Conference
The GFSI Global Food Safety Conference is a unique annual event bringing together over 1,000 leading food safety specialists from over 50 countries to advance food safety globally. The Conference provides the opportunity to meet and network with industry peers, share knowledge, benefit from thought-provoking presentations from internationally reputed industry experts and hear innovative ideas to implement in your workplace.
Our trusted solutions help protect products and enhance brand reputations at every stage of the food supply chain.
- Accredited GFSI Food Certification including BRC, BAP, IFS, FSSC and SQF
- Seafood & aquaculture certification and related services
- Customized food audit programs and food defense audits
- FSMA training, audit and consulting services
- Social, ethical and sustainability audits
- Authenticity audits and testing:
- Gluten-free, Halal and Kosher certification
- DNA-NGS testing for food fraud and key contaminants
- Services tailored for catering and food service sector
- Supply chain management platform, Transparency-One
- Farm Sustainability Assessments (FSA)
- Animal Welfare Audits
- Risk mitigation advisory services
- Support and systems for regulatory compliance
- Full range of physical, chemical and microbiological testing services
- Wide range of food technical training courses and tailored programs
We look forward to meeting you at booths #108-111.