Join our experts at this year’s Australian Grains Industry Conferences (AGIC) in Bangkok, Thailand on March 20, and in Shanghai, China on March 22.
AGIC Asia provides an opportunity for customers and marketers of Australian grain to access the latest information on Australian crop prospects, quality profiles, innovations and trends; and benefit from networking opportunities with Australian grain industry participants.
For 2018, attendees will be presented with a complete update on the Australian crop outlook, trade flows, crop quality report and supply chain developments.
Services for the Grains Industry
Supporting the global grain industry, we offer a range of services, such as:
- Audit and certification
- Risk management (stock management and guarantee services)
- Information services
As an analyst and superintendent member of the Grain and Feed Trade Association (Gafta) SGS can inspect, verify, analyze and advise on all commodities traded under Gafta Contract Terms.
AGIC Asia – Program
AGIC Asia is a technical conference that presents a unique opportunity to access the latest information from the Australian industry; to gain insights into new developments to support food and feed milling customers and to network with Australian suppliers, industry representatives and colleagues from the Thai milling sector.
AGIC Asia program highlights include:
- Technical updates on Australian grain value; functionality; new varieties and technologies
- Latest updates on Australian production, quality and export programs
- Hear from Australian exporters and shippers about supply chain developments & support
- Experts from the feed and food milling sectors giving their perspective on trends and market outlook
AGIC Thailand – SO Sofitel, Bangkok: March 20, 2018
2 North Sathorn Road Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500, Thailand
AGIC China – Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residence: March 22, 2018
38 Pujian Rd TangQiao, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200127