China International Food Safety and Quality Conference
SGS is proud to sponsor the China International Food Safety and Quality Conference.
November 1, 2017
November 2, 2017
The China International Food Safety and Quality Conference offers an unparalleled opportunity to address key challenges and explore viable solutions for strengthening food protection in the most expedient, comprehensive and cost efficient way. Join more than 900 food safety leaders for an outstanding educational and networking experience.
Be sure to attend the conference presentions, where two of our experts will be presenting:
Breakout Session O: "Managing Hygiene and Safety in Food Operations and Role of Non-Pathogen Limits in Standards"
Time: November 2, 2:00 pm
Session: FSMA Compliance - A Common Objective for Chinese Food Suppliers and Their US Importers
Presenter: Hank Karayan, Global FSMA Program Director, SGS
Breakout Session M: "Food Fraud: Vulnerability Assessment, Prevention and Analytical Detection"
Time: November 2, 2:40 pm
Session: Next Generation Sequencing for Food Authenticity, Traceability and Safety: The Future Has Already Started…
Presenter: Mário Gadanho, Global Food Molecular Business Development Manager, SGS Molecular
We look forward to meeting you at booth #B16.
About Our Services
Our trusted solutions help protect products and enhance brand reputations at every stage of the food supply chain.
- Food certification including GFSI Schemes
- Customized food audit programs:
- Food Defense Audits
- FSMA Training, Audit and Consulting Services
- Social, Ethical and Sustainability Audits
- Gluten-free, Halal and Kosher Audits
- DNA-NGS Testing for Food Fraud and Key Contaminants
- Supply Chain Management Platform, Transparency-One
- Risk Mitigation Advisory Services
- Support & Systems for Regulatory Compliance
- Full range of Physical, Chemical and Microbiological Testing Services
- Inspection Services
- Food Technical Training & Development
For further information, please contact:
Global Food Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498