AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition
Enjoy a cup of coffee at our gourmet, in-booth coffee bar while meeting with SGS experts to discuss your upcoming project.
November 12, 2017
November 15, 2017
San Diego, United States
Join SGS at booth #2230 at the 2017 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition, November 12-15 in San Diego. Meet with our experts to discuss your bio/analytical and clinical research needs and challenges.
Chemistry – SGS poster presentations:
- Molecular Weight Determination of Unknown Proteins and Protein Mixtures by Size-Exclusion (SEC) HPLC
- Natalia Belikova, Analytical Services Director, SGS
- Monday, November 13, 12 pm–1 pm
- Poster #M4006, Forum #1
- Comparing Complex Solution Preparations for ICP Analysis USP <232>, <233>
- Paul Radke, Analytical Services Team Leader, SGS
- Tuesday, November 14, 11 am–12 pm
- Poster #T3126, Forum #8
Coffee – gourmet coffee bar at the SGS exhibit booth:
Skip the line at the coffee shop and visit SGS exhibit booth #2230 for gourmet cappuccinos, espressos, and lattes.
- Monday: 10:30 am-4:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm