The objective of this webinar (45-minute presentation/15-minute Q&A) is to explain Halal regulations in the UAE, the Emirates National Halal Mark, Halal standards and how SGS can help companies get their goods Halal certified.
- What is Halal?
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Gulf Standardization Organization (GSO), Emirates Authority for Standardization and Metrology (ESMA), International Halal Accreditation Forum (IHAF)
- SGS Gulf Ltd.
- Halal regulations in the UAE
- The Emirates National Halal Mark
- Halal certifications and audits
- Halal standards
- UAE.S 2055-1 requirements
- UAE.S GSO 993 requirements
- UAE.S 2055-4 requirements
Based on the UAE's Cabinet Resolution No. (10/2014), the UAE's Regulation for Control of Halal Products, food related products and cosmetics are regulated under Halal Certification. Importers need to comply with these requirements before importing to the UAE.
Sithara Hatim, Certification Center Manager - SGS Gulf Ltd.
The webinar is aimed at UAE food importers/suppliers and cosmetics importers/suppliers
Cost: No Charge
Thursday, September 7, 2017
5:00 pm Singapore (Singapore, GMT+08:00)
1:00 pm Abu Dhabi, Muscat (GMT+04:00)
12:00 pm Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, GMT+03:00)
11:00 am Europe (Paris, GMT+02:00)
Can't make the live session? Register now and receive a complimentary recording after the live event.
For more information, please contact:
Global Food Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498