Global Food Safety Forum
SGS is proud to sponsor the Global Food Safety Forum in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, on August 28.
August 28, 2017, 06:00
August 28, 2017, 16:30
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
In 2017, Vietnam plays host to the Global Food Safety Forum's highly anticipated annual conference. Vietnam's food and seafood products play a vital role in the global supply chain; in 2016, Vietnam’s seafood exports reached $7 billion, including $3.13 billion of shrimp exports.
This year's conference titled "Food Safety Training Summit: Growing Markets for High Quality Vietnamese Products" will bring together food safety officials, experts and specialists from the public sector, the private sector, and international organizations to discuss challenges and opportunities in the global food safety arena, with a particular focus on the Vietnamese export market.
An SGS expert will participate in the panel "Standards and Compliance – How to Meet New U.S. Food Safety Standards".
Our trusted solutions help protect products and enhance brand reputations at every stage of the food supply chain.
- Food certification including GFSI schemes
- Customized food audit programs:
- Food defense audits
- FSMA training, audit and consulting services
- Social, ethical and sustainability audits
- Gluten-free, Halal and Kosher audits
- DNA-NGS testing for food fraud and key contaminants
- Supply chain management platform, Transparency-One
- Risk mitigation advisory services
- Support & systems for regulatory compliance
- Full range of physical, chemical and microbiological testing services
- Inspection services
- Food technical training & development
We look forward to meeting you at the forum.
For further information, please contact:
Global Food Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498