SGS will exhibit at this year's International Association of Food Protection (IAFP) Annual Meeting in Tampa, USA.
Visit us at booth #640 or schedule a meeting to find out more about our food safety, quality and sustainability services.
International Association of Food Protection Annual Meeting
Each year, the International Association for Food Protection hosts an Annual Meeting, providing attendees with information on current and emerging food safety issues, the latest science, innovative solutions to new and recurring problems, and the opportunity to network with thousands of food safety professionals from around the globe. Held in various locations throughout North America, this meeting has grown over the years to become the leading food safety conference worldwide. IAFP 2017 will be held at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Florida.
The IAFP Annual Meeting is attended by more than 3,400 of the top industry, academic and governmental food safety professionals from six continents. This renowned event owes its reputation and success to the quantity, quality, and diversity of each year’s program; the quality and relevance of exhibits sharing the latest in available technologies; leading experts speaking on a variety of timely topics; and special recognition of outstanding professionals and students for their contributions in the food safety field.
SGS Food Industry Solutions
Our trusted solutions help protect products and enhance brand reputations at every stage of the food supply chain.
- Full range of Physical, Chemical and Microbiological Testing Services
- Food certification including GFSI Schemes
- Customized food audit programs:
- Food Defense Audits
- FSMA Training, Audit and Consulting Services
- Social, Ethical and Sustainability Audits
- Gluten-free, Halal and Kosher Audits
- DNA-NGS Testing for Food Fraud and Key Contaminants
- Supply Chain Management Platform, Transparency-One
- Risk Mitigation Advisory Services
- Support & Systems for Regulatory Compliance
- Inspection Services
- Food Technical Training & Development
We look forward to meeting you at booth #640.
For further information, please contact:
Global Food Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498