The GFSI Global Food Safety Conference
Be sure to join our panel of experts on March 1 at the Global Food Safety Conference to explore the impact of FSMA on global food safety management.
February 28, 2017
March 2, 2017
Houston, United States
SGS, in association with Transparency-One, is proud to sponsor the 2017 Global Food Safety Conference in Houston, Texas. Visit our experts at booth #313-315-414.
Join our Breakfast Session
Be sure to join our breakfast session, "Managing Global Supply Chains under FSMA – Challenges, Opportunities and Strategies", on Wednesday, March 1 at 8:30 am. Our panel of experts will explore the impact of FSMA on global food safety management practices, industry challenges and the role of technology and innovation in ensuring compliance. The interactive session aims to facilitate the compliance journey for the food industry and will address:
- Latest trends and best practices in effective FSMA compliance
- Innovative solutions in enhancing efficiency and facilitating the compliance journey
- The role of technology in supply chain transparency
- Breakthrough solutions to manage Big Data and compliance in an era of increasing food safety regulations
Hank Karayan – SGS FSMA Program Director (Session Moderator)
Donald Prater – Acting Assistant Commissioner for Food Safety Integration, FDA
Michael Taylor – Senior Fellow, Freedman Consulting (Former FDA Commissioner for Food and Veterinary Medicine)
Chris Morrison – CEO, Transparency-One
Nicola Colombo – CEO, C-LABS, an SGS Group company
About The GFSI Conference
The GFSI Global Food Safety Conference is a unique annual event bringing together over 1,000 leading food safety specialists from over 50 countries to advance Food Safety globally. The Conference provides the opportunity to meet and network with industry peers, share knowledge, benefit from thought-provoking presentations from internationally reputed industry experts and hear innovative ideas to implement in your workplace. View the official program. (PDF 854 KB)
Our trusted solutions help protect products and enhance brand reputations at every stage of the food supply chain.
- Food certification including GFSI Schemes
- Customized food audit programs:
- Food Defense Audits
- FSMA Training, Audit and Consulting Services
- Social, Ethical and Sustainability Audits
- Gluten-free, Halal and Kosher Audits
- DNA-NGS Testing for Food Fraud and Key Contaminants
- Supply Chain Management Platform, Transparency-One
- Risk Mitigation Advisory Services
- Support & Systems for Regulatory Compliance
- Full range of Physical, Chemical and Microbiological Testing Services
- Inspection Services
- Food Technical Training & Development
We look forward to meeting you at booth #313-315-414.
For further information, please contact:
Global Food Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.