Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity, with more than 85,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our trusted solutions help protect products and enhance brand reputations at every stage of the food supply chain.
- Food certification including GFSI Schemes
- Customized food audit programs:
- Food Defense Audits
- FSMA Training, Audit and Consulting Services
- Social, Ethical and Sustainability Audits
- Gluten-free, Halal and Kosher Audits
- DNA-NGS Testing for Food Fraud and Key Contaminants
- Supply Chain Management Platform, Transparency-One
- Risk Mitigation Advisory Services
- Support & Systems for Regulatory Compliance
- Full range of Physical, Chemical and Microbiological Testing Services
- Inspection Services
- Food Technical Training & Development
Be sure to join the SGS Breakfast Session, "Managing Global Supply Chains under FSMA – Challenges, Opportunities and Strategies", on Wednesday, March 2 at 8:30 am. The session will answer key questions related to FSMA and its implications on the way supply chains need to be managed. The session also provides a comprehensive approach to FSMA compliance - from regulatory data collection to mitigation strategies for addressing supply chain transparency requirements.
About GFSI Conference
The GFSI Global Food Safety Conference is a unique annual event bringing together over 1,000 leading food safety specialists from over 50 countries to advance Food Safety globally. The Conference provides the opportunity to meet and network with industry peers, share knowledge, benefit from thought-provoking presentations from internationally reputed industry experts and hear innovative ideas to implement in your workplace. View the official program. (PDF 854 KB)
For further information, please contact:
Global Food Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498