Your company has sent out the EICC Conflict Minerals Reporting Templates (CMRTs) to its suppliers, and received supplier responses.
Results have been calculated. But how can you ensure the information on the questionnaire is correct? What are the next steps to protect your brand name?
In this webinar, we will review the following:
- Overview of Dodd Frank Act
- Overview of the CMRT Questionnaire and its potential weaknesses
- Recommendations on the next steps you can take towards due diligence
- Results from a pilot study on conflict mineral audits
- How to protect yourself in the future
Join our webinar to learn more about a recent program and what was found when verifying the information on the CMRT form.
Date and time: December 7, 2016 at 2:00 pm EST (New York, GMT-05:00)
Presenter: Adam Whinston, SGS North America Inc., Supply Chain Assessments & Solutions Director
For further information, please contact:
Consumer and Retail
t: +1 (973) 461 7932