Conflict Free Sourcing Initiative 2016 Annual Conference
Join our experts Christine Cherevko and Mike Turner and find out more about SGS’s new conflict mineral audit program.
November 8, 2016, 09:00
November 10, 2016, 18:00
Santa Clara, United States
Christine Cherevko, Conflict Mineral Audit and Report expert, and Mike Turner, EICC Smelter expert, will be available throughout the event, to discuss your issues and offer advice. Meetings can be booked in advance.
The CFSI Annual Conference
Taking place in Santa Clara, California November 8-10, 2016, the CFSI's annual conference will feature top speakers from industry, civil society and government. Attendees will have opportunities to network with peers, and learn about and discuss challenges and opportunities in responsible sourcing. Among others, topics will include:
- Key drivers influencing the responsible minerals space
- Peer learning workshop on conflict minerals due diligence for smes and non-filers
- Exploration of needs and opportunities between upstream and downstream actors
- Incentivizing responsible gold supply chains
- Harmonization and alignment
- Dynamics of responsible sourcing in China
- Building and leveraging resources
- CFSI strategic activities and progress to date
We look forward to seeing you in Santa Clara!
To book an appointment, please contact:
Conflict Mineral Audit and Report expert
Supply chain Assessments & Solutions
SGS North America
291 Fairfield Ave
Fairfield, NJ, 07004
t: +1 973-270-1333